Naval Nuclear Laboratory is seeking a highly motivated individual to join its Information Technology department. The successful candidate will work on the team responsible for Microsoft Server Operating Systems. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support of an enterprise-wide virtual infrastructure
- Security management and vulnerability management
- System health monitoring and problem resolution
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience;
Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university with relevant experience.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of four years of relevant experience;
Master's degree in a related field from an accredited college or university and a minimum of two years of relevant experience.
Additional Required Skills
- Prior experience supporting Microsoft servers in an enterprise level environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to write and speak clearly and concisely about technical topics
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to learn quickly and apply guidance from others
Job Preferred Skills
- Experience supporting VMware virtual infrastructure
- Experience with vulnerability management
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Experience with scripting technologies such as PowerShell
- Leadership or project management experience
- Minimum cumulative GPA 3.0/4.