Located in the heart of Central Florida, Cypress Lakes® is a 55+ community that is designed for retirees in search of fun, active lifestyles in a securely gated neighborhood nestled among beautiful natural surroundings. The defining feature of Cypress Lakes® is our 36 holes of PGA championship golf – two challenging courses that wind their way through our 1,000-plus acres of stately cypress trees, glistening lakes, and beautiful manufactured homes. Right off the golf courses is our Cypress Lakes Grill.
- Welcome and greet guests. Make all our guests feel comfortable and let them know you’re there to personally take care of them.
- Inform guests of specials and menu changes.
- Deliver food and beverages from kitchen to guests in a timely matter.
- Perform side work at the start and end of each shift as assigned.
- Maintain clean service areas.
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Be ready and willing to assist fellow servers as situations arise.
- Bus tables as residents finish their entrees. Fill beverages as needed.
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the dining room as directed by the manager or immediate supervisor.
- Wash dishes as assigned by manager, in the absence of a dishwasher and/or during slow periods.
Please note this job description responsibilities and duties may be added or change at any time.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with arms and hands. Be able to lift up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities required to perform this job include close vision.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.