Organization: WICKED WEED BREWING
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Asheville-Wicked Weed
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Jul 1, 2020
Wicked Weed Brewing is dedicated to awesome customer service. We are looking for the perfect candidate to serve guests with an enthusiastic and friendly attitude. Knowledge of Wicked Weed Brewing’s products is a positive.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to and advance the “Wicked Safe” principles of Wicked Weed Brewing.
- Attend pre-shift meetings (line-up).
- Greet and/or acknowledge guests within 45 seconds, engage in polite conversation, answer questions, and offer information on all menu items and beverage items and offerings of Wicked Weed Brewing (i.e.: new beers, soups, market plate and specials).
- Full knowledge of menu offerings and preparation techniques.
- Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of Wicked Weed Brewing locations, brewery tours and any promotions/events.
- Take food orders, expediting food, etc. Use seat numbers and pivot points.
- Follow up with guests using two minute/two bite check-back rule.
- Advise GM or MOD of any VIP’s or special requests of guests.
- Serve alcohol to customers responsibly & politely while adhering to training guidelines.
- Cut off individuals when necessary & communicate to GM and/or FOH MOD.
- Accurately tender money and give change for purchases.
- Beer knowledge: Accurately describe all beers on tap & bottles in cooler, compare & contrast beers & styles, know proper glassware and price points.
- Complete opening setup, maintain running side work and complete closing duties and light cleaning projects.
- Maintain clean and organized work area / service station.
- Stock service area with supplies and bus tables.
- Must have a flexible schedule, nights and weekends are required
Additional duties may be assigned as necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time standing and/or walking. Walking surfaces may be wet and/or slippery.
- Ability to frequently sit, stoop, kneel, crouch.
- Ability to frequently talk, hear, and smell.
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Ability to carry a server tray with drinks and/or food
- Ability to frequently reach with hands and arms; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and the ability to adjust focus.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.