Organization: WICKED WEED BREWING
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-Asheville-Wicked Weed
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Date: Jul 1, 2020
- Attend pre-shift meetings (line-up).
- Greet and/or acknowledge guests within 45 seconds, engage in polite conversation, answer questions, and offer information on all menu items and beverage items and offerings of Wicked Weed Brewing (i.e.: new beers, soups, market plate and specials).
- Full knowledge of menu offerings and preparation techniques.
- Be knowledgeable with regards to operating hours of Wicked Weed Brewing locations, brewery tours and any promotions/events.
- Take food orders, expediting food, etc. Use seat numbers and pivot points.
- Follow up with guests using two minute/two bite check-back rule.
- Advise GM or MOD of any VIP’s or special requests of guests.
- Serve alcohol to customers responsibly & politely while adhering to training guidelines.
- Cut off individuals when necessary & communicate to GM and/or FOH MOD.
- Accurately tender money and give change for purchases.
- Beer knowledge: Accurately describe all beers on tap & bottles in cooler, compare & contrast beers & styles, know proper glassware and price points.
- Complete opening setup, maintain running side work and complete closing duties and light cleaning projects.
- Maintain clean and organized work area / service station.
- Stock service area with supplies and bus tables.
- Must have a flexible schedule, nights and weekends are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Efficient money handling skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Initiative & proactive disposition
- Extensive craft beer knowledge
- Friendly, positive and approachable
- Ability to read & write
- Problem solving skills
- Craft beer knowledge
- Previous experience in a restaurant/bar atmosphere checking and verifying ID’s
- Full service dining room experience
- Prior money handling experience
- POS system experience
- ServSafe certified, a plus
- Food and craft beer knowledge
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.