Come work with Us! No Experience Necessary - we will train - just bring your compassion!
The Hearth is always looking for natural caregivers who are passionate about helping people. Choose the Hearth and you will find satisfaction in your work knowing that every day, you get to help our senior residents Live More.
We are currently seeking a Server to join our community’s team. Part time and full time available! Flexible schedules. Must be able to work weekends.
Position Description: The server shall provide meals and beverages to residents in the dining room and is responsible for the total resident experience. The position also involves independent and team responsibilities in regards to set-up and clean-up of the dining room for meal service and other prep/closing duties. The server may also take attendance at meals and will provide superior customer service to our resident. Dishwashing may be a part of shift rotation.
- Ensure resident is satisfied with presentation of meal prior to leaving table and has everything they need to eat that meal. Offer to provide resident with alternate, if desired.
- Clean up vases, change tablecloths if necessary and wipe down chairs and chair legs if dirty from mealtime
- Knowledgeable of menu items including: Daily Specials, Special Diet accommodations
- Ensure that food order is correct as requested by resident prior to serving resident meal in the dining room
Qualifications: Experience serving in a restaurant setting preferred. Moderate reading, writing, grammar, and mathematics skills; proficient interpersonal relations and communicative skills; auditory and visual skills; ability to bend, stoop, sit, stand, reach, and lift items weighing 50 pounds or less; satisfactory completion of post-offer, pre-employment physical as required.
The Hearth Communities offer an encouraging environment where employees are able to support our Residents in an atmosphere that is designed to keep them as healthy and active as possible. Employees often say their favorite part of the Hearth is our Residents! The Hearth culture also embraces employees having fun at work and appreciating the value that every team member brings to each community.
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability and Supplemental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) with 40% Employer Match
- Personal/Sick and Vacation Time
- WorkLife Matters Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Development