ROCK AND BREWS IS ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR RESTAURANT SERVERS, BARTENDERS. AND HOSTS. PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON MONDAY - FRIDAY BETWEEN 10:00 AM AND 4:00 PM. 26000 SR 56, Lutz, FL 33559
Position Summary: Sell and serve food and beverage in a professional, caring manner to guests. Report to work on time, take pride in personal appearance, and show dedication to your job. Display integrity and honesty in all aspects of your employment.
Major Responsibilities: Primary duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Must pass handbook, service, food, liquor, wine, beer, alcohol awareness and point of sale system tests with scores of 90% or better before working solo shifts; then periodic quizzes and tests.
- Able to serve 15-25 guests at one time.
- Complete knowledge OF all service, food & beverage information materials.
- Ability to sell food, liquor, wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages to guests.
- Able to use point of sale system to correctly send orders and able to accept different types of payment and make correct change.
- Welcome guest’s tables within two minutes and check back after delivery of all beverages and food items within two minutes.
- Maintain specific side-work assignments and help insure organization and cleanliness of restaurant at all times.
- Work as a team with all staff to provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Check identification of guests to insure they are of legal drinking age. Refuse to serve alcoholic beverages in a polite manner to guests who are not of age. Be proactive and don’t hesitate to ask for assistance.
- Observe guest’s behavior in consumption of alcoholic beverages, count the number of cocktails consumed, and offer assistance when necessary. Be proactive and don’t hesitate to ask for assistance. Do not serve alcohol to a noticeably intoxicated guest.
- Able to interact with guests in a friendly professional manner with a sense of urgency. Strive to take care of guest’s needs and exceed expectations.
- Report to work on time in neat, cleaned and pressed attire within restaurant guidelines. Well groomed hair and personal hygiene are essential; jewelry, perfume or cologne must be subtle.
- Other duties as directed by training materials, memos and staff checklists.
Essential Physical Requirements: Estimated percentage of daily physical requirements and/or number of pounds that may need to be lifted on the job.
- 90% -- Walks and stands during the entire shift.
- 90% -- Continuously reach, bend, and lift up to 35 pounds, carry, stoop and wipe.
- Dangers include, but are not limited to, cuts, slipping, tripping, falls and burns.
- Frequent washing of hands following Health Department Guidelines.
- Must be of legal age according to State regulations to serve alcoholic beverages.
Knowledge, Skills and Requirements:
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Basic reading and writing skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Knowledge of workplace safety procedures.
- Licenses, certifications or registrations required for the position:
- State applicable health, food handler’s card and/or alcohol compliance card.
Applicant Qualifications– One year restaurant server experience.
Application Settings– Apply in Person M-F from 9:00 am to 4:00 PM
Apply method: Walk In (26000 SR 56 Lutz, FL. 33559)
Waiter / Waitress