Founded by Graziano Sbroggio, Miami - based Graspa Group is an award - winning hospitality firm known for creating and operating a diverse portfolio of original Italian - accented establishments. Known for culinary concepts like Spris Artisan Pizza, Segafredo, Spuntino catering and Salumeria 104. Now adding a brand new concept called Esotico Miami, opening soon in the Art and Entertainment disctrict in the Canvas Condominium complex. Esotico will be a modern, tropical Tiki bar.
Our core Values:
Service with the smile
Always Have Fun
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Describes menu and daily specials, takes orders, serves food and makes sure customers have everything they need to enjoy their meals.
- Responsible for coordinating entire station and communicating front- and back-of-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceed guest expectations.
- Processes guest orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- Observes diners to ensure they are satisfied with food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed.
- Rings up bills and accepts payment or refers guests to cashier.
- May assist bus person in stocking, removing and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Proven work experience as a server
- Proven customer service experience
- Familiarity with restaurant POS
- Team work attitude
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principle functions of any position, the level of knowledge and skill typically required, and the general scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the work load, gain additional experience to further the individual's professional development. Equal Opportunity Employer: It is Graspa Consulting's policy to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, age, medical condition, marital status, military service, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by law.