As a Server Assistant, you become a part of a growing, positive, and winning team who is driven to deliver the most memorable experiences for our guests. You will develop deep and invaluable wine and beer knowledge, learn how to execute hospitality in its highest form, and most importantly contribute to a team focused culture.
We are a restaurant group that thrives on creating authentic and inspiring experiences for the communities we serve. Through the contributions of countless incredible people, past and present, we’re headed to the moon with a simple mission —to make people feel good.
- BE AUTHENTIC & HUMBLE
Be your true self and courageous to represent your believes while being coachable and open to feedback.
- ACT WITH INTEGRITY
Do the right thing always. Be accountable and trustworthy.
- BRING GOOD ENERGY
Bring passion for hospitality to every shift. We love smiles and positivity.
- GET EXTRAODINARY RESULTS
Be part of a winning team that is committed to delivering hospitality at the highest level.
- ACHIEVE AS A TEAM
We take pride in the pursuit to be the best, but we can only do that as a collaborative team.
The primary responsibility of this position is to support and assist servers deliver service to guests by continuously maintaining cleanliness and organization of guest tables and surrounding areas.
- Greets guests in a warm, friendly, and inviting manner.
- Provides water to the tables in a timely manner.
- Removes items from table tops that are not in use by the guest.
- Cleans, sanitizes, and maintains table tops, chairs, booths, and flooring of the restaurant that the guest comes in contact with during the dining experience.
- Checks and maintains the restrooms to ensure cleanliness, availability of towels, soap, and other restroom necessities. Monitors and removes trash when needed. Keeps all surfaces and flooring clean and free of excess water.
- Seeks servers to answer guest questions when unable to answer the guest accurately and confidently.
- Completes daily opening, closing, and weekly side work requirements in a detailed, timely, and efficient manner.
- Assists the host in providing an assessment of what tables are available or are becoming available.
- Utilizes a “circuit” mobility of constantly moving through each part of the restaurant to help team members and deliver exceptional experiences to the guest.
- Subscribes to the “full-hands in” and “full-hands out” mentality.
- Ensures the guest receives clean silverware, plates, and glassware.
- Anticipates the items that a guest will need through each stage of service and provides them without the guest having to ask.
- Communicates clearly, professionally, and positively with team members to promote a positive work environment that ensure guests receive exceptional service experiences.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and systems.
- Follows instructions regarding the use and storage of chemicals and cleaning supplies.
- Promotes a supportive, respectful and inclusive work environment.
- Creates a team cohesive and collaborative environment by listening, communicating, and helping the team work together to deliver the same positive memorable experiences to guests.
- Handles guest issues professionally and communicates with the manager or asks for help when needed.
- Supports the team in making sure the tables are well maintained, guests are seated, food and drinks are ran to tables accurately and quickly, refills drinks, and removes dirty plate ware, glassware and utensils in a timely manner.
- Wears appropriate uniform according to company policy and industry regulations.
Experience and Education
- State Food Handler’s Management Certification is required
- Responsible Alcohol Service Certification is required