Service Business Development Representative/ Customer Service Representative
Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships seeks aBusiness Development Representative / Customer Service Representative / Internet Representativeto join our Automotive Team of professionals in their Service Department.
- Are you looking for spectacular growth opportunities?
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you have unlimited career potential?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual who wants to work for a mission driven company...
...then our Company is the right fit for you!
The Hertrich Family of Dealerships is a family-owned and operated organization with a strong financial foundation.
- Highly reputable family business since 1963!
- Mission driven company that offers stability and exciting opportunities for advancement!
- 17 locations and 29 franchises, we are one of the largest, most successful automotive dealerships in the multi-state area!
- Extremely Competitive Salaries
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Accident, Cancer, & Life Plans
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Days
- 401K with Employer Match
- Employee Purchase Discounts
Service Department Business Development Representative DUTIESinclude but are not limited to:
- Answering all in-coming service department phone calls, building client relationships, while delivering a client experience second to none
- Perform outbound calls to all service lead opportunities and use Dealership Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM) to capture and contact lead opportunities, including those provided by the Manufacturer.
- Scheduling appointments and monitoring customer satisfaction with CSI calls, and follow up on complaint calls
- Maintain and update customer information with CRM, keeping record of all contacts and follow up.
- Create daily, weekly and monthly reports as directed by Manager, and keep up to date with all service filing
- Maintain and update inventory for sale on various internet websites
- Maintain a high-energy, enthusiastic attitude with a pleasant and courteous phone etiquette while focusing on the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Other duties as directed by Management
Service BDR QUALIFICATIONS:
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- 2 years of general office / clerical experience, telemarketing and automotive experience a plus
- High level of expertise in tracking, filing and following up on paperwork
- Energetic, enthusiastic and fun
- Strong computer knowledge and ability to learn new software
- Solid working knowledge of computers and the internet
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including nights & weekends
- Must be a highly motivated self-starter with outgoing, customer-oriented personality
- Bi-lingual a plus
- HS Diploma/ GED required
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."0