This position is responsible for receiving telephone calls from customers and answering inquiries on various issues, including billing and credit issues, disputes and returns. In addition they are responsible for handling all incoming work orders.
- Receives telephone calls from customers to answer inquiries on various issues, including billing and credit issues, disputes and returns.
- Responsible for determining warranty expirations.
- Responsible for billing both field com and paperwork orders, to include quality and tracking of all work performed.
- Responsible for authorization of customer/credit refunds and initiation of the issuance process to include; accidental billing, warranty erroneous charges, incorrect rate or times
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required.
Apply acquired job skills and company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks. Apply acquired knowledge of procedures and external regulations.
Work on assignments that are moderately difficult, requiring judgment in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
Work under minimal supervision and receive little instruction on daily work, receive general instruction on newly introduced assignments.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE:
Typically 1 or more years of related experience.
GENERAL SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Very good attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to plan and arrange activities
- Very good interpersonal communication skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidential and highly sensitive information
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Establish productive working relationships at multiple levels within the organization
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Good telephone etiquette
- Ability to handle a high volume of calls
- Effective conflict resolution
- Ability to learn applicable computer systems
Typically, to advance to a new job level, TSMs must demonstrate professional behavior and should consistently be at the high-end of meets expectations or consistently exceed expectations.