The Service Department Cashier is responsible for preparing records, accepting payment in forms of cash/credit card/checks or outside funding. Administering in house rental vehicles though software provided by the dealership. Clerical duties to be performed, may include, but not limited to: filing, data in-put, etc, . . .
- Efficiently and effectively coordinate with advisors to ensure proper payments.
- Communicates issues that arise while performing general work duties.
- Ensure repair order document storage complies with established corporate, legal and manufacturer’s retention requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced atmosphere.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of computers (MS Word, Excel, etc.).
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible work hours availability is necessary.
- Bilingual English/ Spanish is preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a professional work environment.
Become a member of a winning team that offers growth opportunity, excellent earning potential and leadership that appreciates your drive, skills, and ability.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.