As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the marketing, sales, administration and processing of all Bruker AXS service contracts and excess service inventory.
- Actively contact the customer base to negotiate the sale of service contracts. Continually follow up with customers by phone to ensure closing contract sale is complete before lapse of warranty or previous contract. 70% of time
- Market and expand the 24/7/365 Process Support contract business. 3% of time
- Issue service contract quotes and proposals to customers. 10% (5% when new tool is released)
- Receive and process customer PO’s. 3% of time
- Use of Customer Relation Management software to manage contact and sales process. 3% of time
- Continuous updating of the customer data base in the SAP system. 3% of time
- Create and update service contract reports utilizing Excel and Sales Logix. 3% of time
- Create marketing programs for service contracts to attract specific groups of customers. 5% of time
- Perform other tasks as assigned by manager or supervisor.
- 100% Contract sales and administration
- Experience with customer service communications and excellent phone skills.
- Knowledgeable with CRM, ERP, and MS Office and other programs associated with the tracking and processing of sales processes.
- Highschool Diploma, and or Marketing (or equivalent experience) with sales background preferred.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance with export control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine their eligibility in light of export control restrictions.