Aerotek is seeking to hire a Service Coordinator for a long-term, 40 hours/week role in Federal Way, WA.
Service Coordinator will interact with customers and other company departments in an effort to fulfill the receiving, repair, and return of aircraft electronics products.
* Coordinate directly with domestic and international customers via email and phone
* Manage customer inquiries regarding scheduling, quoting, and tracking of equipment repairs
* Process equipment returned for test/repair from customer, coordinate and create documentation of receipt and repair of equipment
* Utilize enterprise system to input or extract repair/material data
* Assists in interface with intra-company departments relative to warranty, credit, billing, and taxes for repairs and sales of stock
Must be highly proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
SAP or similar enterprise program experience highly preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.