Waterlogic USA is seeking a Service Coordinator/Dispatcher for Grapevine, TX!
Waterlogic USA is a global designer, manufacturer, distributor and service provider of drinking water systems, offering a cost-effective, environmentally friendly alternative to traditional bottled water, utilizing the most advanced water purification technology available. Founded in 1992, Waterlogic USA is the leading bottleless water cooler service provider in the nation with over 40 sales and service locations from Boston, MA, to San Francisco, CA.
Organizes, schedules, and assigns service calls to meet service technician productivity and response time expectations. Other duties related to delivery of field service, as assigned.
- Communicate with customers by phone and email.
- Manage new service calls created by other departments (scheduling, dispatching to technician, ensure work is completed, handle complications during the same); create service calls as necessary.
- Provide customers with an ETA for their service call, in accordance with Company policy.
- Create service schedules, assign calls to technicians, and ensure routes are completed.
- Interfaces with customers, salespeople, technicians, and others as necessary via phone or email for all service needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to resolve interpersonal disagreements without allowing arguments to develop, with proven track record of moving forward after disagreements are resolved.
- Capable of scheduling resources to satisfy customer’s needs on a priority basis, as well as long-term requirements (i.e. PMs)
- Able to change dispatch routes based on changing circumstances without frustration, and do so in a customer & peer-friendly manner
- Communicates proactively to the customer, in a manner which promotes resolution and what can be done rather than what cannot be done
- Basic map reading skills
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Capable of dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Competitive salary plus bonus opportunity.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Employee discounts on products and services.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance.
- Short- and long-term, supplemental, and company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan.
Waterlogic USA is an equal employment opportunity employer. Waterlogic USA does not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. Waterlogic USA also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories.