We're growing and are currently looking to add a Service Coordinator to our team!
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Generate all work order requests
- Coordinate service calls with the customers and Service Technicians
- Provide customer service and support technicians
- Ensure service work is progressing and manage the work through completion
- Maintain documentation and ensure accuracy
- Produce and collect on all service invoices
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Prior experience in the construction industry
- Prior experience in electrical and/or building technologies business preferred
- Working accounting skills - invoicing, collections
- Superior time management skills
- Very detailed oriented
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop meaningful relationships
- Past customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to pass a background check & drug testing
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- 401k with Company Matching
- Medical/Vision/Dental/Life/Voluntary Insurances
- BYOD Cell Phone Program
- Flex-scheduling options
- Company Events & Family Atmosphere
Who We Are
Jenco is a locally owned and operated firm consisting of three divisions: Jen Electric, Jen Service and Control Engineering.
Over the past 28 years, we have been developing our practices and people to produce satisfaction for ALL our customers. Staying true to our values enables us to continue to learn and develop as individuals and as a company.
Jenco is committed to the development of people. We are a learning organization for the sake of people being able to take care of themselves, and their families, during their career and throughout their retirement. Our goal is to help people progress through their careers.
We think and act a little differently. Our culture is built around an empowered workforce focused on continuous learning and improvement.
At Jenco you will be challenged. You will be given opportunities to learn and develop your skills. You will be asked to contribute in meetings and your thinking will be valued.
We are looking for highly motivated people who are looking to increase their competitive edge and make more money because of it!