Are you Service-Driven and Innovative? USE’s Business Technology team is the perfect place for you! As a Service Delivery Analyst, you’ll have a chance to identify opportunities to leverage technology in support of Credit Union goals. Become part of a team that is key in analyzing requirements, resolving problems and providing technical assistance to the entire organization. Do you have what it takes?
- Provide helpdesk support and resolve problems to the user’s satisfaction.
- Analyze and resolve problems with a goal of 90% First Call Resolution.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the helpdesk and process first-in first-out based on priority.
- Effectively communicate both written and verbally to team and end user, providing status of tickets and support efforts/resolutions in a timely and clear fashion.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop client server applications, desktop operating systems, client email, web access, printer functions and drivers, approved mobile devices, audio and visual support, and other specialty operational or branch software.
- Manage PC setup and deployment including software and peripheral equipment.
- Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
- Maintain branch cabling and equipment including keeping space neat, clean, and organized.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, hardware and software licenses.
- Maintain configurations, utilities, software default settings, Etc. for workstations.
- Provide basic network administration to include, but not limited to, maintaining user accounts, installing upgrades and patches, and setting up network printers.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation of internal procedures and processes.
- Maintain current knowledge of all technology used in the supported environment.
- Participate in training that continues to develop professional skill.
- Maintain a professional image and promote the value of the Business Technology department.
- Understand helpdesk priorities and objectives, and taking an active role in accomplishing these objectives.
- Certification from an IT technical or training school or a Bachelor's degree with a focus in technology required, or a minimum of two years' experience supporting Microsoft desktop operating systems and related hardware.
- Experience supporting Windows10 and MS Office products is required.
- Certified Microsoft Technician or A+ certification preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to use Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office applications, as well as the ability to learn new applications quickly; requires general knowledge of network and database use.
- To perform this job, the employee must possess strong interpersonal skills, good phone and e-mail etiquette, a professional presentation, and a high degree of personal initiative. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work department operational hours to include weekends, and to work occasional nights. Due to occasional traveling to the branches, the employee must have a valid driver’s license and be able to work occasional nights and weekends.
- Must be able to travel as needed to local and Northern California Branches. Overnight travel may be required.
University and State Employees Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.