Service Delivery Manager
Location: Sunnyvale CA
Category: Integration - IT
Work experience requirement: 5+ Years
Educational Requirement: Bachelor
The Enterprise Intelligence Business Unit is the architect of internal collaboration and operating platform. It is the incubator of technology innovation and first-time applications of real-life practical scenarios. It is responsible for all internal systems including personnel EHR, administration, finance, procurement, IT services, assets, workflow, Aliwork collaboration system, Alilang, and office networks. We promote organizational upgrade, enhance business collaboration and operation efficiency and upgrade the sense of science and technology at the workspace. We are committed to building a World-Class enterprise online collaboration and organization operating management platform!
Our Mission: Make Work Easy and Happy
Our Vision: Build a World-Class Enterprise Operation Management Operating System
Our Culture: Think Big, Go Deep, Make Difference
As an Service Delivery Manager, you will work cross-functionally to support our international business and users across different locations across Europe; support basic office IT infrastructure, provide IT services and IT assets management; manage regional and group-wide projects such as new office build project, company-wide project support e.g. Double 11, business-specific project e.g. global user experience improvement; involve in global Merge & Acquisition integration projects working on cross-function collaboration from different business units in different continents, etc.
- Identify and highlight best practices in his responsible ITIL processes management through continuous assessment, and feeding process and product recommendations to the Manager of IT;
- Own the service catalogue of IT Services and ensure that it is up to date and fit for purpose.
- Develop new service definitions ensuring that they can be delivered operationally and cost effectively;
- Act as liaison with the business for all service improvements, changes and escalations. This will include an initial requirements capture;
- Provide reports to an agreed schedule (or on request) including SLA performance and other key metric reports;
- Ensure that systems, processes and methodologies as specified are followed to provide effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery;
- Manage the overall service improvement plan and work with the IT Service Support Manager to ensure that it is being delivered to and that services are being improved;
- Conduct monthly service reviews with individual business stakeholders to discuss service issues and identify project requirements; and
- Lead, manage and supervise Help Desk, Team Leader and onsite staffs
- Ensuring proper documentation, notification, tracking, and follow up of all incidents.
- Manage and mentor onsite team in Asia Pacific
- Participate in training for internal teams and manage all related issues
- Update policies, procedure, and documentation relevant to project or operation
- Ensure compliance with standards, policies, and processes
- Manage major service providers on vendor performance, SLA, reporting and governance
- Take lead to infrastructure projects and keep track of progress
- 5+ years of work experience in large enterprise companies
- Strong knowledge in User & VIP Support and ITIL methodology
- Proven experience in leading a large scale programme in IT and Technical Delivery.
- Team player, self-motivated, with good communication skills and management skills
- Prior working experience in large vendor and outsourcing management, service delivery and governance is desired
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Influence & negotiation skill.
- Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on low to medium risk projects.
- Strong data analytic, communication & interpersonal skills
- Travel may required
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- PMP, Scrum or Agile certification
- ITIL certified
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Flexible Schedules