World Toyota is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified SERVICE DEPARTMENT OFFICE MANAGER to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
This position pays $13-15/hr depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• Supervises office personnel, cashiers and phone operators.• Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures • Orders all office supplies and insures all office equipment is in good working order• Prepares daily bank deposit and cash report.• Maintains an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.• Maintains cash reporting logs and documents.• Controls petty cash amounts for Collision Center• Provides a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the Collision Center Director informed about the trends.• Reconciles select accounts monthly.• Makes sure all insurance companies supplements are paid and up to date and any other receivable accounts.• Prints monthly journals, schedules and general ledger. • Participates in the preparation of short and long term forecasts.• Other duties will be assigned
- Must have some automotive warranty admin experience.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.