World Toyota is part of fast growing Group 1 Automotive, a leader in automotive retail and we are looking to add a qualified SERVICE DEPARTMENT OFFICE MANAGER to our team. Group 1 is a Fortune 500 company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its associates. If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of the best company in automotive retail. Apply today or refer a qualified friend.
This position pays $13-15/hr depending on experience.
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our associates the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid Time-Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
• Supervises office personnel, cashiers and phone operators.
• Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures
• Orders all office supplies and insures all office equipment is in good working order
• Prepares daily bank deposit and cash report.
• Maintains an effective cash management system. Forecasts cash needs.
• Maintains cash reporting logs and documents.
• Controls petty cash amounts for Collision Center
• Provides a timely daily operating control (DOC) and keeps the Collision Center Director informed about the trends.
• Reconciles select accounts monthly.
• Makes sure all insurance companies supplements are paid and up to date and any other receivable accounts.
• Prints monthly journals, schedules and general ledger.
• Participates in the preparation of short and long term forecasts.
• Other duties will be assigned
- Must have some automotive warranty admin experience.
- Proficient at operating a personal computer including Microsoft Office: E-mail, Excel and Word.
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Great attitude with high-energy personality.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Professional appearance and work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver license in the state that you will work and a good driving record.
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*
Group 1 Automotive is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.