Service Desk Coordinator
CSG | Tucson, AZ, United States
Why Join Rincon Research Corporation (RRC)?
At Rincon Research Corporation, our primary business is innovating, developing, and fielding digital signal processing (DSP) products and services for the United States Defense and Intelligence Communities in support of national security.
Rincon Research Corporation seeks a Service Desk Coordinator to provide the coordination and facilitation of all support requests. This is about receiving, initiating, and maintaining all communication related to end-user support. This role encompasses many responsibilities, including Request Communication Management, Technician Coordination, Ticket Management, Knowledge Base management.
This role assumes technical competency to effectively triage and route service requests, as well as the ability to develop a corporate memory of its supporting infrastructure. Understanding the processes and workflows of the organization is key to corporate growth and iterative improvement of support processes.
Come join the team that is creating cutting edge signal processing, geolocation, and communication systems for the future!
What are the primary responsibilities in the Service Desk Coordinatorposition?
● Request Communication Management
○ Ensure that tickets have notes added to them daily
○ Ensure tickets are responded to within a timely manner based on the user requested priority.
○ Ensure and enforce ticket communication policies
○ Ensure stakeholder communication
○ Review any immediate complaints, help rectify issues, and liaise with appropriate groups to handle more complex issues
○ Provide reports and demonstrate trends in support requests
● Technician Coordination
○ Review tasks and assigned priorities for help desk technicians daily
○ Schedule help desk technicians to ensure appropriate daily coverage
○ Determine when tickets need to be escalated
● Ticket Management
○ Ensure proper priority is assigned to each ticket based on project needs and current efforts
○ Ensure rapid response and high priority time tickets are closed in the required amount of time
○ Ensure tickets in personal queues are being actively worked on, not stale.
● Knowledge Base management
○ Develop, support, evaluate, approve, facilitate, and maintain knowledge and information management
○ Work toward and report on progress to 100% knowledge base coverage
○ Manage and design knowledge distribution platforms and policies
Whatrequired background will make you successful?
- Experience implementing and developing knowledge management systems
- Experience leading support for remote end users
- Communication ( Guides and explanations)
- Knowledge of ITSM and ITIL frameworks
- Navigation of Microsoft Office products
- Windows application installation and support
- Linux command line navigation
- Computer networking fundamentals
- Ability to obtain and maintain TS/SCI security clearance
- US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
● DOD 8570 Compliance within first 60 days
● 5 years’ experience end user support
Where is the position located?
This position is located at our Tucson, AZoffice.
What benefits does RRC offer?
- 100% employer-paid premiums for family medical and dental insurance, employee life insurance, short-term and long-term disability (STD & LTD)
- Flexible reimbursement spending accounts for medical expense and dependent care
- Immediate participation and vesting in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and 401(k) Plan
- Employer contributions to RRC’s ESOP
- Employer matching contributions to the company’s 401( k) Plan
- Employer discretionary contributions to the company’s 401(k) Plan
Rincon Research Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.