Cognizant is hiring for "Service Desk"- Phoenix, AZ, Interested candidates who are willing to relocate within the USA can apply. Relocation assistance will be provided
Note:“Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role.”
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Experience in supporting MAC issues/users
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
• Experience in supporting user account related issues.
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Cognizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Cognizant is committed to ensuring that all current and prospective associates are afforded equal opportunities and treatment and a work environment free of harassment
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.