Service Desk Support Analyst provides IT operational support for the Massage Envy Franchisee community and corporate employees with specific responsibility for incident, service request and problem management in a multi-tiered support model.
What We'll Accomplish Together
Success Outcome #1: Manage incidents, service requests and problems to ensure timely resolution
- Log, categorize, and prioritize all incidents and service requests; taking lifecycle ownership
- Investigate and diagnose incidents, including the association of incidents with active problems; actively collaborating with other teams to ensure resolution
- Resolution of incidents where documented procedures, diagnostic tools and/or technical skills are available to facilitate “first-call” resolution.
- Recognize repeat incidents reported to the Service Desk, utilizing the knowledge base to resolve
- Support root cause analysis of incidents where needed for communication and knowledge management
- Utilize enterprise monitoring where possible to proactively catch system failures, outages or losses to performance
- Demonstrates knowledge of Millennium POS, and desire to learn IT Service Desk terminology
Success Outcome #2: Demonstrate strong technical and analytical aptitude
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows OS & Office
- Knowledge TCP/IP-based networks
- Demonstrates ability and desire to learn Massage Envy Service Desk terminology
Success Outcome #3: Deliver exceptional customer service, creating a positive customer support experience.
- Strong people skills, demonstrated through excellent written and verbal communication
- Conduct customer and user satisfaction surveys, quantify resulting with actionable KPIs
- Provide training to franchises and staff that applies directly with the user of Millennium POS and services
- 4+ years of experience in an IT Service Desk environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- Computer Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) Certification
- Knowledge of PCI-DSS
- 3+ years of experience in a Massage Envy location combined with an aptitude for Information Technology
Massage Envy Franchising, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.