TMR, Inc. is looking for Service Desk Support for a client in Washington DC. The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and customer service skills.
- More than two years of Information Technology (IT) experience serving in capacities such as Customer Service Representative and Business Support Representative.
- Experienced in MS Office support, account management, as well as remote client assistance.
- Proficient with ticket management and escalation using Helpdesk database systems.
- Experienced with system analysis and problem escalation.
- More than two years of experience in call center support and customer service.
- Available shift: M-F 2:30PM - 11:30PM
- Experience with Ivanti Ticketing System.
- 2 years in a Help Desk environment.
- United States citizenship with ability to obtain a Public Trust is required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.