Service Desk Technician
iSolved transforms the way you manage your most important asset your people. Our human capital management (HCM) and workforce technology brings together HR, payroll, time and attendance, expense management, and benefits enrollment all in one robust, easy-to-use platform.
iSolved energizes your culture and makes it easy for your teams to build connections and unleash innovation. More than 5 million employees and 145,000 employers use our tools every day to boost engagement, collaboration, performance and creativity. iSolved is delivered through elite regional payroll providers, who engage customers with a white-glove service a unique approach that provides access to cutting-edge cloud technology while retaining the local service relationship business prefers.
Service Desk Technician
The IT Service Desk Technician is a tech-savvy individual with a focus on outstanding servicing and establishing trusted support responsible for providing technical assistance with computer systems, hardware, software products and desktop collaboration tools. As a Service Desk Technician, you are responsible for responding to email, chat, phone or in-person queries that provide technical support to company employees using our standard desktop configuration, phone systems, software products and other tools deployed across the enterprise.
To be a successful Service Desk Technician, you will need to be well-versed in all aspects of computer systems configuration, set-up, maintenance and customer service. You will need to demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving, sound judgement, initiative and ability to work collaboratively with minimal supervision. This position will provide tiered levels of servicing and support and evolve the adoption of industry best practices for IT service management.
The Service Desk Technician is a versatile and highly motivated individual who ensures the end user productivity and employee satisfaction with IT servicing and support.
- Offering technical assistance on the delivery, configuration, set-up and maintenance with desktop equipment, software
- products and other hardware peripherals.
- Troubleshooting issues with hardware, software and devices.
- Liaise with vendors to handle day-to-day system maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Provide end user support for corporate as well as remote employees.
- Participate in process improvements and servicing best practices like ITIL
- Install and troubleshoot software issues with common enterprise products & tools
- Create or modify user accounts in all necessary systems.
- Monitor, resolve or escalate service-desk tickets within service-level driven environment
- Aid in the creation and maintenance of service desk policies and procedures.
- Provide training and education to employees on use of tools, products and technologies
- Track and manage asset inventory.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and run reports.
- Analyzing common complaints and suggesting process, configuration or tool improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of related experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently as well as in a team environment.
- Detailed oriented, well organized and able to assume responsibility for specific project deliverables with limited supervision.
- Planning, organization and management of the work.
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent customer skills and service mentality.
- Precision, reliability and flexibility.
- Excellent people and communication skills.
- Proven ability to learn and apply new, emerging technologies.
Location:This position will be based in Phoenix, AZ, Dubuque, IA, or Danvers, MA
Duration:This is a full time, permanent position.