Who we are.
American National is a successful and stable corporation guided by five core values: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork. We are among America’s Most Trustworthy Financial Companies according to Forbes. We’ve spent the last 110+ years earning this reputation and we work each day to expand this legacy. We know we’re not just selling insurance, we’re providing security and peace of mind to our 5 million policyholders.
The growth, innovation and success of American National are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering exceptional service to our clients. Success begins and ends with our people. Their loyalty and dedication to American National is why we’re successful.
If you share our values and can contribute to our mission of providing the highest quality service to our clients, we want to hear from you!
Why join us?
We know that our employees’ lives encompass much more than the time they spend at work. To help them maintain a healthy work/life balance, we’ve compiled a generous benefits package, includin medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement and referral bonuses.
We’ve also incorporated unique benefits like our volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a non-profit of their choice. Healthy employees are productive employees so we also have a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.
Service Desk Triage Specialist:
Are you the go-to person for troubleshooting computer hardware and software issues?
Are you a customer-focused multi-tasker?
Do you love being part of a cooperative, results-oriented team?
If you answered YES, then we want to talk to YOU!
You might be our new Service Desk Triage Specialist!
- As the initial contact for hardware and software issues, a Service Desk Triage Specialist focuses on ticket triage and documentation for American National employees and agents by phone or in-house ticketing system.
- You receive, triage, document, and resolve each problem report per support standards.
- If rapid resolution eludes you, expedient escalation helps ensure timely support.
- You help the team maintain a zero backlog of incidents, problems, requests, and changes by properly routing “out of scope” reports and requests to the proper team within the enterprise.
Do you have what it takes to join our team of Service Help Desk Professionals?
- Basic understanding of PC hardware configurations, Microsoft Windows (7 and higher), Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), and networking concepts.
- Established customer-service skills.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work 7.5 hours a day, within the department's hours from 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
Do you have what it takes to stand out from the crowd?
- Prior experience or education in information technology.
- An entry level understanding of the IT industry fundamentals, concepts, terminology, platforms, and processes.
- Prior Service Desk/Technical Support Call Center experience.
- Familiarity with ITIL Foundations.
Why work for American National?
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Career advancement
- Professional Development
- Team Oriented atmosphere
Please note this role is posted as we anticipate a position opening up in the near future.
The preceding job posting has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this role. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
American National’s recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates always have the ability to determine their application status by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Love's, Loves, Love's Travel Shops, Loves Travel Shops, Love's Travel Shops & Country Stores