Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world's largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
SERVICE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE / DISPATCHER
- Process incoming calls from both Crown customers and Service Technicians.
- Dispatch technicians.
- Enter technician payroll hours.
- Process parts and service billing.
- Create daily work orders.
- Maintain records and files.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Excellent phone skills.
- Good communication, organizational, math and computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Leadership skills, technical experience and knowledge a plus.
- Ability to multitask.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled