We are currently seeking a highly motivated and talented Service Dispatcher to join our team. The candidate will have a strong desire to take on the world while riding an umbrella covered unicycle singing songs of Glory Glory Halleluiah. Highly adaptive interpersonal skills coupled with a robust sense of humor and mandatory positive spirit will pave the way for success. This bustling no-whining workplace requires a dress code of pandemonium pants, PF Flyers and a Super Human cape to be worn Mon-Frid 6:30am-4pm.
Benefits:Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Life, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Training
Pay Scale: $16 - $21/HR DOE
Work Hours: 6:30am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, some overtime
Primary Job Function: Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times
- Advanced customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Five years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge of HVAC industry
- 3+ years HVAC Dispatcher experience
- 5+ years Dispatching experience
- Advanced level knowledge of software technologies, such as iOS, Android and Windows OS.