You're the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We've been at this a long time here in Scottsdale. You've probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don't know is what it's like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line Service Dispatchers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
You will evaluate customer calls and match the right technician to every job.
- Learn the business and learn how to prioritize the most urgent customer calls.
- Ensure a quality customer experience by relaying detailed and accurate information to the technicians in the field.
- Record and report the service calls.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Update customers throughout the day on the technician's progress.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
Position Summary: Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are completed. Schedule return trips with customers when parts are in. Maintain the on call schedule for service technicians. Maintain customer database with current information. Clear and concise communications with department managers, employees and company customers, including keeping customers appraised as to company schedule and requested lead-times. Provide accounting with maintenance contract billing information. Prepare service invoices and time cards for processing.
Work Hours:40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, overtime (some weekends and occasional evenings) as required
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Advanced customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- Knowledge of industry is recommended but not required
- Computer skills
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal skills
- Professional phone skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Energetic personality
- Well organized and ability to work independently