We are currently seeking a talented Service Technician to provide services in the Eastern Denver area.
At Interstates, our Technicians are using the latest Hart/TREX and Fluke communication and calibration devises.
For over sixty years, we’ve tackled complex challenges and developed innovative solutions. Yet, the most impressive thing we’ve built is our team. At Interstates we treat each other like family, because the foundation of our success is our team. We’ve created a collaborative workplace based on trust, integrity, and support. With one of the best safety records in the business, and benefits that put our families first.
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, and vision insurance. Life insurance, a matching 401k, short- and long-term disability, per diem, and travel pay when applicable.
Primary Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Tests, calibrates, repairs, and modifies electrical and control and instrumentation systems for plant production/process equipment.
- Troubleshoot, repair PLC hardware panels including wiring, power supplies
- Coordinate with plant operators to schedule outages when required for electrical and instrumentation repair/calibration
- A strong level of experience working with low-voltage transmitters (4-20 milliamp), control loops, valves and valve controllers, motor controllers and electrical systems
- Ability to read schematics, technical drawings and manuals to isolate faults and repair equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Must possess a state or city Journeyman’s License or be able to attain a license within 90 days
- Superior safety record
- Great communication skills
- One year of service or maintenance experience
Check out our culture video(https://youtu.be/Vl3EaLCBrF4)
Interstates is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer and provides a drug free work environment.