As a family owned and operated company for over 30 years, The Larson Group has built a solid reputation by providing superior quality products and services. When it comes to knowing trucks, no one does it better than the professionals at The Larson Group. There is a reason that TLG has been recognized numerous times as Peterbilt’s Platinum Oval, Best in Class and North American Dealer of the Year.
When it comes to hiring, TLG looks at potential, not just experience. TLG values their employees and are willing to invest in their growth by providing training with cutting edge technology, the newest engines, computer programs and diagnostic tools. And because we consider our employees family, we insist on protecting them and their family’s well-being by providing medical and life insurance, 401K plans, vacation, and other optional benefits.
If you take pride in a hard day’s work, are adaptable, a problem solver, and a self-starter, then we want you to be part of The Larson Group at one of our 21 locations across the country. We want you to be part of our family.
Peterbilt of Charlotte a member of The Larson Group, which is one of the largest award winning dealer groups in the country is looking is looking for an experienced Service Foreman to join our dynamic team. The potential candidate will oversee the day to day tasks of our service technicians and operations. This person will assist in the coordination and communications of the service department as well as perform a variety of tasks with the warranty department.
• Open and close work orders providing as much information as possible
• Daily supervision of Service and Maintenance Technicians
• Record, adjust and report mechanics time for work orders and payroll
• Help cover phone calls for the Service Department
• Inspect and if necessary, road test vehicles upon completion of work (CDL required)
• Try to resolve customer complaints
• Schedule appointments
• Supervise and assist technicians with the diagnosis and repairs of their jobs
• Assist with warranty repair paper flow
• Check in new trucks delivered to the shop and completing the proper forms
• Consult with the parts department on special order parts and sublet repairs
• Instruct the following shift’s service writer on any special instructions and appointments
• Keep Service Manager informed of all customer complaints and technician problems
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Should possess a high school diploma
• A college degree or a certificate/degree from a trade school is preferred, but not required
• 3 years’ experience; heavy truck experience is preferred but not required
• Must have strong customer service skills
• Must have general computer knowledge
• Must pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and background check
Not the position for you? Join our Talent Community at the bottom of our Careers Page to be considered for a variety of openings!
Having issues submitting your application? Try using GoogleChrome!