This role will focus on providing clientele with a high degree of support in the maintenance of their custom homes and execution of small projects. The role requires tact, construction savvy, organizational skill, and readiness to execute small projects.
The individuals who make up our service and small projects teams are exceptional and incredibly diverse in their backgrounds, skill sets and experience. Many are former business owners, looking for an opportunity to join a larger team, while running their own book of business and focusing on what they love to do most. They happily let go of the pressure to work around the clock to keep the project pipeline full, do the evening paperwork, and manage the books. Others are master carpenters, metalworkers, fine furniture builders and restorers, boat builders, former art handlers, theater and movie set fabricators, mechanics and diesel engineers.
- Are you passionate about your craft?
- Want to be a part of an elite team trusted with caring for some of the most beautiful homes in the world?
- Is problem solving a source of motivation and pride?
- Can you consistently provide professional and respectful communication?
- Do you make sound judgement calls?
- Can you work independently, as well as share ideas and garner support when needed?
If you answered yes to these questions – we’re looking for you. As a service foreman you will partner with our superintendents in taking impeccable care of our clients' homes. Whether we built the home or not, our team provides maintenance, manages small projects, and is available for emergency response. They focus on providing quality work and a personal service to ensure each client has a satisfying experience with their beautifully crafted home.
This is an opportunity to work alongside a tightly knit team unique in the industry, and highly regarded principals as critical in maintaining our strong relationships with clients and partners. If you seek out variety in your work, a solid team and support behind you, and you enjoy client interaction, daily problem solving, and have an appreciation for incredible spaces, then we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
- Competitive Pay Commensurate with Skills and Experience
- 100% paid Medical and Basic Life Insurance for employees
- Cost-shared, affordable Dental and Vision coverage
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer profit sharing contributions