At CIT Trucks, we pride ourselves for maintaining a clean and safe work environment in our Service departments. We are seeking a Service Janitor to assure that our shop is cleaned and light maintenance repairs are completed . If you are thorough and have an eye for detail, we invite you to apply with us!
CIT Trucks offers competitive wages and a complete benefit package including:
- Paid holidays and Paid Time Off
- Choice of three medical plans with prescription coverage
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with an employer match
- Training opportunities
- Opportunities for advancement
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- Clean-up of general shop areas.
- General shop repairs
- Minor snow removal during winter weather around bay doors
- Waste removal
- Driver shuttle
- Put away warranty parts
- Assist Foreman and Service Manager with all duties assigned
The qualifications of this position are:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift, move, and carry up to 120 pounds
Since 1975, CIT Trucks, LLC has grown to become a full-line commercial truck dealership group representing Kenworth, Volvo, Mack, Isuzu, and Autocar product lines in 17 locations throughout Illinois, Missouri, and Indiana. Learn more about us at cittrucks.com.
Questions about this position? Please call (309) 445-8100.
CIT Trucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.