EQUIPMENT, TOOLS & WORK AIDS
1. General office equipment including a PC.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
1. Inside working conditions.
2. No environmental hazards indicated for this classification.
1. Fingering: Picking, pinching, typing or otherwise working, primarily with fingers rather than with whole hand or arm as in handling.
2. Repetitive motions:Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands and/or fingers.
3. Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
4. Visual Acuity: Closely viewing in order to perform activities such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures; transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading; inspection involving small defects, small parts and/or operation of machines (including inspection); using measurement devices; and/or assembly or fabrication of parts at distances close to the eyes.