Administrative Director - Critical Care/ICU & Intermediate Care/IMCU
Leading Hospital System
Administrative Director - ICU / IMCU:
- Immediate need for a Master's prepared RN with 5 or more years progressive Director level leadership experience managing multiple Critical Care / ICU and Intermediate / Stepdown Units.
- Qualified candidate will have 10+ years related clinical experience
- BSN Degree
- ACLS, BLS Certified
- Active TX license preferred
(800) 995-2673 1534
Key words: Senior Director, Clinical Director, Service Line Director, BSN, Bachelor of Science Degree, Master in Nursing Degree, MSN, MBA, MHA, Six Sigma, certified nurse management, Trauma Center, Level I Trauma, Level II Trauma, Critical Care, ICU, IMCU, Intermediate Care Unit, Progressive Care Unit, PCU, Telemetry, Stepdown, Cardiac, Cardiovascular, Cardiac Tele, Medical ICU, Surgical ICU, Trauma ICU, etc
CoreMedical Group is a nationally recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment industry. Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL services you will receive when searching for that next permanent position.
- We will provide you with input, advice and expertise during the discovery phase in finding your new position.
- We will help you customize your resume for maximum effect.
- We will be your agent during the, often uncomfortable "marketing" phase of your search.
- We will set up your interview, while providing you tips and suggestions tailored towards winning you the position.
- We will provide you with streamlined communication and feedback from, sometimes hard to contact, hiring managers.
- We will provide you with market input for offer consideration.
At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
- Life Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Donation-Matching Program
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Employee Referral Program