Job Title: Service Manager (Direct Hire)
Job Type: Permanent / Direct Hire
Location: Rochester area, NY
- Days, Monday-Friday
The Job Duties:
- Supervise team of mechanics, foremen, and service writers
- Demonstrate continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Make calls to potential service customers to continue to develop and grow new business to the service department.
- Ensure all employees are trained and become active participants in the customer repair process / assess performance of mechanics and gage individual training needs.
- Communicate via phone and email in response to questions, problems and complaints and follow-up to ensure timely and accurate service.
- Ensure warranty claims are properly documented and submitted / Maintain tool inventories and order new tools
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Vocational training or college courses in Mechanic/Engine Repair preferred.
- Valid NYS drivers’ license free from major infractions required.
- Commercial Driver’s License preferred.
- 5-8 years’ experience as a Service Technician/Mechanic preferred.
- 5+ years management experience required.
Pay: $65-80K plus incentives
Benefits: Health, dental, company-paid life insurance, vision, 401K, profit-sharing, PTO, paid holidays.
In order to be considered, please submit a detailed resume.