The Service Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of our Lounge, an innovative concept that will combine the popular Topgolf Suites technology with everything special about Topgolf – lively music, social gaming, a vibrant bar scene, and top-notch F&B to neighborhoods across the country. They lead the team in Rockstar-level service with hospitality for our guests. By working with, training and coaching our associates; the Service Manager drives the highest level of service to ensure our guests have a best-in-class experience.
- General operational responsibilities related to running the venue; opening/closing, managing shifts, etc.
- Responsible for overseeing other business functions, which may include hiring, scheduling, associate development and training, ordering and inventory management, and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for managing cost of goods and labor cost.
- Uphold operating procedures and service and safety standards.
- Perform other operational duties as assigned by your manager
- 5+ years of restaurant, hotel or golf course experience