Apex has an opportunity for a ServiceNow Architect role in the Waltham, MA area. This is a 6+ month contract position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this ServiceNow Architect opportunity; please send a Word resume to Claudio Baccari, Senior Professional Recruiter-Application Delivery Lead (ADL), at firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: ServiceNow Architect
Apex Job ID: 907035
Location: Waltham, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 6+ month contract
Our client is a large Utilities Company located in the Waltham, MA area that is looking for a ServiceNow Architect to fill a 6+ month contract position.
- Design accountability for client’s ServiceNow strategic platform
- Lead the ServiceNow solution architecture design and enhancement activities across Enterprise ServiceNow programme of work, ensuring the technical integrity of any ServiceNow projects
- Team of both internal and external developers in the delivery and support of ServiceNow Platform and its enhancements, ensuring that appropriate standards are adhered to
- Assures technical integrity of proposed solutions by ensuring that co-ordination, client governance and change control are applied to technical specifications and to the technical infrastructure. Advises on the impact of design options to related programmes and on the process for assessing such impact.
- Accountable for operational performance of support and development partners ensuring they meet their contractual obligations and relevant Service Levels
- Co-ordinates design and development activity within a programme, acting as custodian of plans and policy for the platform.
- Drives cost transparency in the development and maintenance of servicenow enhancements and ensures value tracking.
- Takes an active role in the development of other staff through mentoring of more junior SA resources.
- As the National Grid design lead, stays current on ServiceNow products, architecture and applicable integrated technologies
- Maintain and develop positive working relationships with IT ecosystem suppliers in order to foster a collaborative environment.
Knowledge, Experience and Technical Know How:
- Demonstrable track record in delivery of solution architecture for ServiceNow platform and related programmes of work.
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills covering colleagues, partners / vendors and project sponsors.
- To have a recognized expertise in one or more of the following TOGAF architectural domains: Business, Application, Data, Technology
- Relevant experience
- Qualifications could come from a variety of sources, e.g. a degree in computing, science or mathematics, ISEB, British Computing Society or certification from commercial organisations such as ServiceNow Microsoft, Oracle etc relevant to solution architecture.
- Certified in ServiceNow Foundations/ServiceNow System Administrator
- Certified ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Ability to present and explain technical information to diverse audiences.
- Able to work both independently and as a contributing member of a small specialist technical team
- Proven ability to determine scope and estimate work effort of development activities.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of new and emerging technologies and industry good practice for architecture within and related to ServiceNow platform
- Possess the highest level of integrity and confidentiality regarding company confidential information
Desired Skills (not required but candidate will have exposure to these skills in this role):
- Certified in Application Creation in ServiceNow
- Trained in ServiceNow Advanced System Administration
- Trained in Scripting in ServiceNow
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), cloud computing services and systems integration
- TOGAF 9, Archimate, Zachman
- Knowledge of Integration Architectures, Data Architecture, Overall Solution Architecture and Process/Business Architecture
Must be able to pass a background check and drug test
Apex Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages female and minority applicants to apply.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178