Position : Service/Office Clerk
Location : Coral Gables, Florida
Type : Full Time - Hourly Position
We're now hiring a talented individual to join the Brophy Air team. If you're eager for your next challenge, ours is an ideal company for you.
- Maintain the Service Technicians daily schedules and dispatch the technicians as service calls are requested by customers or staff.
- Communicate with customers and Service Technicians regarding service activity.
- Maintain service database and create, process, and file documentation.
- Create and process invoices and payments.
- Call customers for collections on open balances.
- Answer phone calls, file, and perform other clerical related duties as assigned.
- Maintain a client focus by delivering a targeted service to internal and external stakeholders.
- High school education or equivalent.
- Minimum one year related experience.
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated with a great attitude.
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Experience in QuickBooks or other accounting softwares preferred but not required.
- Proven ability to produce documentation to a professional standard.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (Spanish preferred but not required)
- Ability to work under pressure, little supervision, and multi-tasking.
- Strong comfortability in an office environment.
If interested please send your resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer