Summary/General Description Of Job:
Under direct supervision of the Work Control Supervisor, the Service Order Dispatcher receives and/or places telephone calls, which are predominantly routine but, require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures. The Dispatcher answers inquiries, resolves problems, maintains a log of customer inquiries/concerns and follows procedural guidelines when responding to and/or researching customer questions. The incumbent uses a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) for tracking and information gathering.
Essential Duties & Job Functions:
- Primary responsibility is to answer and manage the center switchboard/phone system and maintain accountability logs for the phone system as required.
- Greets all customers and makes appropriate referrals and arrangements.
- Takes messages and relays them to the appropriate technician immediately.
- Makes follow-up calls to the customer to insure satisfactory performance of service
- Fax and/or copy work tickets, orders and documents as needed.
- Keeping the Work Control Supervisor apprised of unique situations and problems encountered.
- Timely and cost effective performance of duties.
- Harmoniously working with other CFSI employees and customers.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience, Professional Associations):
- Three (3) to five (5) years of customer service experience and/or working in a call center or inbound call handling environment.
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Analytical ability
- Computer savvy, especially in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to deal with a variety of people in a professional, courteous manner in diversified situations.
- Mature judgment and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a 9:30 am – 6:00 pm work schedule.
- Ability to pass a pre-hire background and drug screen.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level clearance.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- One (1) year experience in facilities operations and/or maintenance related work.
- Good presentational skills and/or public speaking.
- Possess Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) level clearance.
Competitive wages and great benefits!