Providence is calling Service Partners to Providence Benedictine Nursing Center in Mount Angel, OR
We currently have full-time, part-time and fill-in relief positions avaialble for Day (6:30am-2:30pm), evening (2:30pm-10:30pm) and Night (10:30pm to 6:30am) shifts. 12 hour shifts are also available.
We have openings for caring individuals that will aid us in delivering care for residents and patients in a spirit of respect, compassion and sensitivity. The Orchard House is an Assisted Living Facility and the Service Partner aides our resident at all levels of care.
- No experience required, we will train you!
- Benefits start on 1st day
- Work somewhere where you make a difference in someone's life
- Receive above minimum wage for no experience!
- Opportunities for career advancement within the healthcare field
In this position, you will:
- Be responsible for providing assistance with personal care/activities of daily living to residents of Orchard House.
- Provide resident treatments, medication management, and care duties as delegated by the registered nurse (RN) service coordinator/housing director.
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity, please submit an online application and if you meet minimum requirements a Providence recruiter will be in contact with you.
Mt. Angel Mt Angel