DealerRater's #1 Mercedes-Benz dealer in California is seeking top talent to keep up with our high demand.
Walter's Auto Group has been a staple in the Riverside community for over 50 years. The Mercedes-Benz brand is a beloved global icon & our committed specialists have years of experience exceeding our customers' needs.
We are seeking a full time Service and Parts Cashier to join our team. Our high volume dealership is a fast-paced and productive environment with a great working atmosphere!
We are proud to be consistently ranked in the top 25 dealerships in the U.S. -- and expanding rapidly!
We aren't like most dealerships; we have a close-knit, open communication team environment. You will have leadership's support and transparency when it comes to your career growth here.
This full time position requires attendance Tuesday - Friday (10:00 am - 7:00 pm) and Saturday 7:45 am - 4:30 pm) This job is for someone who is looking for a full time position with a solid company who wants to make Walter's Automotive their place of employment for years to come. Please be aware that you must be available to work these hours before applying for the position as it is not flexible at this time. We are looking for someone who is dependable, punctual, has a positive and cheerful personality and truly enjoys working with the public.
As an essential business, we have remained open throughout all of the various Covid-19 restrictions and lock-downs.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Family owned and Operated
- Paid Training
- Friendly Working Environment
- State of the art facility
- High Volume Luxury Dealership
- Tenured Management Team
- Promote from within
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Life Insurance
- PTO after 1 year of employment
- 3 days paid sick leave and paid Holidays after 90 days
- No Sundays!
- Print out the customer’s invoice using the dealership’s CDK computer system
- Obtain customer signatures and prepare documents accurately for scanning, the business office and end of the day balancing
- Ability to receive cash and credit card payments from customers and process them accurately through our computer programs
- Reconcile and balance all transactions at the end of the day
- Maintain customer waiting area by keeping area clean, neat and stocked with amenities
- Ability to follow all directions, guidelines and procedures that have already been set in place
- Being attentive and compassionate to our customer's needs
- Assisting our guests with questions and issues they may have by directing them to the appropriate personnel if not personally able to resolve the situation on your own
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Experienced with CDK software and Excel is a plus
- Previous experience in balancing a cash drawer and reconciling credit card transactions
- Ability to communicate with customers and fellow employees in a professional and respectful manner
- Professional personal appearance and dress
- Self-motivated, punctual and dependable
- Ability to problem solve at end of day balancing
- Time management, prioritization skills and the ability to multi-task are required
- Strong accounting skills
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment