Family-owned for 30 years, we’ve been helping three generations of Volkswagen owners find the perfect VW to suit their driving needs. With an open-door policy and a welcoming attitude, we invite all customers to get to know us. When we say it’s a family owned business, we’re not kidding…Mike Murphy, President and Owner is on the showroom floor every day. Get to know the family, or better yet – become part of the family!
At Volkswagen of Oakland, we’re committed to customer service. With 30 years of Volkswagen knowledge and expertise, our qualified management team is ready to answer your questions and address your needs. Our highly-trained service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available while our factory-trained technicians deliver the most efficient and quality-vehicle care. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills.
- 1 year or more experience is preferred.
- Pass drug screen & background check.
- Must have clean & valid driver's license.
- Must be on-time and reliable.
- Oversee flow of drive lane.
- Must be able to follow instructions and communicated effectively.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Delivers cars to customers.
- Keeps service car lot clean and orderly.
- Maintains CSI at or above Company standards.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Controls service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written up.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Assist Service Staff in moving vehicles to ensure efficient dealership operations.
- Responsible for adding and maintaining key tags and window tags on all service lot vehicles.
- Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves and dirt.
- Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
- May pick-up or deliver customers as requested using dealership vehicles.
- Drive safely and reports any lot damage immediately to supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned and added responsibilities depending on the service director and/or General Manager.
- 5-day work days, Closed on the weekends
- Commissions and bonuses
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision and Life insurance
- 401K after 1-year of employment
- Equal opportunity employer