Family-owned for 30 years, we’ve been helping three generations of Volkswagen owners find the perfect VW to suit their driving needs. With an open-door policy and a welcoming attitude, we invite all customers to get to know us. When we say it’s a family owned business, we’re not kidding…Mike Murphy, President and Owner is on the showroom floor every day. Get to know the family, or better yet – become part of the family!
At Volkswagen of Oakland, we’re committed to customer service. With 30 years of Volkswagen knowledge and expertise, our qualified management team is ready to answer your questions and address your needs. Our highly-trained service department offers top-of-the-line automotive service to our customers with the most current diagnostic and repair equipment available while our factory-trained technicians deliver the most efficient and quality-vehicle care. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent communication and verbal skills.
- Pass drug screen & background check.
- Must have clean & valid driver's license.
- Must be on-time and reliable.
- Follow lawful directions from supervisors.
- Understand and follow work rules and procedures.
- Interact well with others and be a positive influence on employee morale.
- Conduct telephone transactions courteously and quickly. Greet customers and assist them by providing requested information, forwarding calls, or documenting messages.
- Obtain information for loaner agreements, assisting customers into loaners.
- Sitting in front of a computer on a daily basis
- being able to adapt and learn in any situation.
- Responsible for handling front office reception.
- Answering visitors' inquiries about a company and its products or services.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 5-day work days, closed on the weekends
- Paid time-off
- Holiday pay
- Medical / Dental / Vision and Life insurance
- 401K after 1-year of employment
- Equal opportunity employer