The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale. Once you buy an RV, should it need a little TLC, our RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers are there to make it shine like new. However, if the problem is under the hood, our nearly 2,000 service bays, over 1,600 technicians and 100 collision centers scattered around the country are ready to get you back on the road in no time.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are you ready for a new adventure?
As a Camping World Receptionist, you are the first person customers come into contact with, you will have the opportunity to present a positive initial meeting and greeting of customers both in person and phone.
Essential Job Functions:
* Promptly and warmly meet, greet and answer phone calls and directing the customer to the appropriate representative or department
* Enter new inventory data into Accounting system
* Distribute mail (interoffice, courier and regular mail) and coordinate courier pick ups
* Coordinate and process all necessary documents for the Service Department
* Assist in title work as needed
* May cross train to perform other duties
Essential Job Skills:
* High School education or equivalent
* Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
* Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
* Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
* Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability, with the desire to work as an integral member of a team
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask
* Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
* Experience of MS Office is required
Full-time associates are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401k and more! Part-time associates are offered access to dental & vision coverage!
We don't just accept diversity of thought -- we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside -- and not simply check -- the box
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled