Handling Systems Inc. is currently looking for an eager Service Runner to join our winning team! The Service Runner drives a company provided truck or automobile over established route to deliver parts, uniforms, and consumables to field technicians. Also picks up parts from various vendors and delivers them to the field technicians.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drives truck to deliver such items as parts, consumables, uniforms and miscellaneous items to technicians at customer sites.
- Picks up will calls from vendors, and writes customer orders and instructions.
- Assists in stockroom with pick list and other miscellaneous duties.
- Issues or obtains customer signature on receipt for pickup or delivery.
- Cleans inside of truck. Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Maintain an acceptable driving record as established by company's insurance carrier.
- Willing to work scheduled and unscheduled overtime as necessary.
- Report all accidents whether self or customer.
- Must follow all safety procedures and use good judgment in regards to safety.
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by the Service Department supervisors or managers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to deal with fellow employees and customers in a way that creates a positive impression of the company.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to varying workloads and environments.
- Willing to comply with employee handbook.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
HSI provides competitive, medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match, flexible spending accounts, disability insurance, life insurance, personal time off, holiday pay and a great team to work with!
Check us out at www.handlingsystems.com. Handling Systems Inc. has a great group of loyal and hardworking employees who help us maintain our exemplary level of sales and service.
Apply on-line via the submit resume button provided. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified persons to apply. We encourage qualified military veterans and persons with disabilities to submit their resume on line. We are a drug free company.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.