Title: Service Tech Call Center Representatives
Reports To: Facilities Manager
Takes inbound phone calls from Service Technicians regarding maintenance and improvement projects.
Manages field requests for facilities and equipment repairs and replacements, evaluating whether repair or replacement is the best option and provides recommendations to the Facilities Manager as necessary.
Provides status of current and ongoing projects to the Facilities Manager.
Follows direction regarding work tasks and projects from the Facilities Manager.
Collaborates with the Directors of Operations, vendors, and Support Center departments as necessary to facilitate requests.
Cultivates relationships with vendors to ensure best cost is obtained for necessary projects and or services.
Validates the required scope of work for all projects to ensure the most cost effective prices is obtained to consistently lower costs.
Validates invoices against quoted cost of repairs with outside vendors.
- Tracks, prioritizes, and finishes duties and projects as required and assigned in an efficient and timely manner.Returns all emails and voice mails within 24 hours.
- Deals with interruptions and successfully manages multiple tasks.
- Maintains behaviors and actions consistent with the company's values and standards.
- Continuously looks for ways to increase professional development.
- Works additional hours as needed.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
Execution Excellence & Reliability
Teamwork & Collaboration
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets, and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, physical demands include periodic ladder climbing, minor equipment repairs, installation of covert cameras or relocation and lifting up to 50 pounds in a retail store environment.
The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with an 8 hour shift during the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm. Overtime may be required to meet the needs of the business, may include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- 1 year of experience in a call center environment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate' Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business Management, or equivalent work experience.
- 1 year of experience in the restaurant industry.
- 1 years of experience in project management.
- 1 year of experience in restaurant operations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interacts daily with field management team and Design and Construction team members. Frequently interacts with members of Finance, Supply Chain, and Property Administration.
Boston Market Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status or veteran status.