We’re READY TO WORK, are you?
WillScot seeks a multi-talented Service Technician to perform quality repairs, refurbishment and modification of modular buildings and containers at our branch location.
WHO WE ARE:
WillScot (NASDAQ WSC) is the industry leader in providing storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers across North America. Our buildings are used for a variety of applications from construction trailers, to portable classrooms, even medical facilities… Chances are you’ve been in a WillScot building recently! Read more about our opportunity below and if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WHO WE NEED:
Do you enjoy using your mechanical skills in a fast-paced team-oriented environment? Hard work, talent, and the will to succeed count at WillScot. We're seeking people passionate about their career and excited to provide our customers a level of service unmatched in our industry!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Our Service Technicians are multi-functional, inspecting buildings, performing repairs or readiness work including framing and finish carpentry, light electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and more to our fleet of modular buildings. An eye for quality and a commitment to safety is critical for this role!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Act in accordance with Williams Scotsman Safety, Transportation, and Environmental Policies.
- Lead and act to promote employee health and safety results through creating a safer workplace, DuPont STOP™, training and observations, and regularly scheduled assessments of the branch.
- Attend periodic safety meetings
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Operate a company vehicle safely and maintains a valid driver’s license and excellent driving record free from points
Fleet & Efficient Use of Resources:
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer. Create floor plan drawings as needed.
- Perform modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and in person. Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at stated quality levels.
- Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and service calls.
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company guidelines.
- May be assigned dutes at field locationos as business needs.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment is a must.
- Some knowledge of computers is necessary and good communications skills are required for dealing with customers, sales people, contractors, shop personnel as well as Williams Scotsman employees at various branch locations.
- Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.
- Electrical, plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.
- A current valid driver’s license and a clean record are required.
The opportunity to advance your career is ready for the taking at WillScot; if you’re READY TO WORK, apply today!
WillScot is veteran-friendly. If you have military experience, we want to hear from you!
See more about WillScot and what we do on our YouTube Channel!
WillScot offers all full-time employees great work/life balance and a comprehensive benefits package.
- US Employees start with 25 paid leave days a year: 11 vacation days, 2 personal days and 12 holidays annually!
- WillScot’s 401(k) plan offers immediate enrollment and a generous match
- We offer excellent medical, prescription, dental and vision plans with generous HSA funding
- You receive paid disability and term life insurances and an employee assistance program
- Multiple employee discount programs
Collaboration Excellence Empowerment Innovation
WillScot, headquartered in historic Fell’s Point, Baltimore, MD, is a leading provider of space solutions for the construction, education, energy, industrial, commercial/retail, healthcare, and government markets. We serve ~50,000 customers with space solution needs daily, through a network of 100+ branch locations throughout North America.
Our legacy is rooted in product innovation, a reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations, and the ability to attract and retain the industry’s most talented staff and management team. Our values guide us to achieving our true potential and create an inclusive work environment which allows every person to thrive.
WillScot is an Equal Opportunity Employer: AA/EEO/W/M/Vet/Disabled.
For more information visit our website at www.willscot.com.