Raymond Building Supply is the area's Leading Building Material Supplier in Southwest Florida. We are looking for a full-time Aluminum Windows�Service Tech at our North�Port location.
A Service Technician has a high level of expertise and ability in the installation of�windows, mechanical items and other technically oriented repairs or adjustments.
Essential Job Duties:
- Follows instructions from field supervisor regarding installation of building materials.
- Works with other service technicians to install building material products such as windows and other products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation of more technically advanced or demanding building material products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation project.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation techniques and methods.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation methods as required by location management.
- Cross-train in other areas to expand knowledge and expertise.
- Complies with Company�s attendance policy by maintaining regular and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum education required�High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum experience required�1 year in installing building materials and products.
- Special skills required�Read and use a measuring tape and other required tools for complete installation.
- Good interpersonal skills, verbal and written skills and the ability to provide detailed instructions.
- Physical demands include standing and walking for extended periods of time, bending or stooping, lifting 25 pounds on a frequent basis and up to 100 pounds on a random basis and work in extreme weather conditions.
Company benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, 401k with company match, Paid holidays & vacation days
EOE and DFWP
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for interview will be contacted.