Now Building � Future Leaders!
Direct Cabinet Sales, a Division of US LBM is Seeking a Service Technician for our Boca Raton, FL Location.
We are hiring motivated individuals for our Service Technician role. We�re a people first company that�s passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Direct Cabinet Sales:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie environment.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and associates are committed to contributing to the communities where we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
- We�re built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition they came to work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Service Technician:
- Follow instructions regarding installation/service of materials.
- Works with other installers/service techs to install/service products as assigned and trained.
- Responsible for installation/service of more technically advanced or demanding building products.
- Follows manufacturer directions and warranty requirements when installing/servicing products.
- Tracks time and materials as required for each installation/service project.
- Maintain all equipment in good order and report any malfunctions to supervisor.
- Operates all equipment in safe and responsible manner.
- Train entry-level technicians on proper installation/service techniques and methods.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Provides quality customer service.
- Attends all training to learn new technology of building materials and installation/service methods as required by location management.
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Experience. 6 months previous technician experience.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn.
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to work.
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendance.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Direct Cabinet Sales.
Direct Cabinet Sales is an equal opportunity employer of all qualified individuals.
We are committed to being a welcoming workplace that includes partnering with individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences. This helps us hold our mission of being the Employer of Choice while providing our employees with the ability to build their career. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veteran and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.