Service Technician needed in Browns Summit, NC
What You’ll Get:
- Full-time, 1st shift Available
- Guaranteed 40+ hours per week
- Direct Hire Opportunity
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About the Opportunity:
Looking for experienced Service Technician to work with the electrical department on issues that affect quality and productivity.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday thru Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm, must be flexible, with occasional overtime.
- Installation of electrical, mechanical, and electronic components and systems as part of industrial processing equipment in our manufacturing facility.
- Installation, start-up, and commissioning of equipment in customers plant, training operations and maintenance personnel.
- Troubleshoot both by phone and in person at customer's facility.
- Conduct scheduled preventative maintenance and operation/maintenance personnel training on installed equipment.
- Wire electrical panels for equipment, working from schematics.
- Ability to create electrical panels, custom applications is preferred.
- Install motors, gas burners, plumbing, and pneumatics.
- Interface with programmable controllers utilizing vendor specific software.
- Test functionality prior to equipment shipping.
- Documentation of manufacturing process, testing, and service.
- Observe all safety procedures and regulations at both our facility and customer plant.
- Train customers on the proper use and maintenance of equipment.
- Proficient in electrical schematic reading and creation.
- Knowledge In motors, gas burners, plumbing, and pneumatics.
- Knowledge of controls, PLC's, and setup of electronic equipment.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and oral.
- Able to work independently and self-directed,
- Organizational skills
- This position works in a temperature-controlled manufacturing facility setting as well as in food production plants, whose environment can vary.
- Lifting and moving objects greater than 50 lbs.
- Frequent kneeling, walking, breathing, and stooping required.
- Employee is occasionally required to sit.
- Requires valid driver's license and passport.